Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Roasted Garlic, Basil and Tomato Pizza


I have a long list of foods I want to bake and cook, a bucket list if you will. Such items include a Lemon Meringue Pie, French Macarons and pizza completely made from scratch (dough included). I finally decided to tackle pizza, and I can safely say that it was a success. The dough was lightly crunchy on the outside and perfectly fluffy on the inside, with a kick of garlic salt to enhance the flavor. The inclusion of the roasted garlic at the base of the pizza was absolutely lovely, blending well with the mozzarella, sliced tomatoes and fresh basil (picked from our backyard). Now that I can cross this off my list, I'm going to try some different variations in the future, including BBQ Chicken Pizza. Can you say nom nom nom? Yes please!

Click here to find the recipe!


(Simple and extremely delicious dipping oil for the crust)
(Before going in the oven)
(Before going in my stomach)



























-Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment