Monday, August 22, 2011

Coral Punch

J. Crew top, Urban Outfitters shorts,
Betsey Johnson sunglasses, Jeffrey Campbell wedges



It's difficult for me to define my style because there are so many different looks that I love to wear, whether it be a tribal printed fringe top, a bohemian maxi dress or a flowy and romantic dress. This particular outfit represents another facet of my style: simple basics. The pop of the coral blouse really brings the outfit to life while the wedges give it a bit of an edge. What I love most about it, however, is how easy it is to go from day to night. You can pair it with flats and a black cardigan for the daytime and slip on some platforms and a blazer for the night. Simple, chic and extremely versatile.



-Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Great red and black combination! Your wedges are nice complement as well!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to define my style and prefer to leave it that way. The wedges are so cool and fun. I am sure you feel well wearing them. Have a sweet day;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt, and those shoes are incredible! it looks like you're having fun!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think red and black are a hard combination to pull off..but you did! congrats!!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete