Monday, August 1, 2011

My So Called Life

(Vintage sunglasses and jewelry, Vintage sweater, Forever 21 dress, Vintage Doc Martens, Dooney and Bourke purse)

This dress has become one of my favorite go to pieces. I love the 90's feel of it and I was immediately reminded of the show "My So Called Life" when I tried it on. As much as I adore this dress, I came dreadfully close to not buying it. Perhaps it was the bad lighting in the dressing rooms, but I stood in front of the mirror for a good five or ten minutes debating on whether or not to make the purchase. Thankfully I had Michelle there to convince me it was worth investing in. Good call Michelle, that was a close one! I decided to pair the dress with my vintage Doc Martens, giving the outfit a more edgy look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment