Monday, August 8, 2011

Tulle Time

Forever 21 dress, Urban Outfitters fedora and sandals,
vintage belt, Disneyland necklace
When you're itching to wear an ensemble that screams out "girly", I find that one of the best fabrics to turn to is tulle. Whenever I put on this dress, I feel like a ballerina, constantly wanting to twirl around and pliƩ to my hearts content. For some personal touches (as I always like to add to each outfit) I opted for a summery fedora, simple sandals, a vintage leather belt I picked up from my travels to Paris, my umbrella I obtained from Rome and a little flair of Disney with my sparkly Mickey Mouse ears necklace.

1 comment:

  1. Your dress looks so lovely! Just stumbled across your blog and I love it :)

    Follow each other?
    xo http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete