Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"I Got Your Back"


Last month Michelle and I celebrated our 10 year friendiversary, seen here. As a small token of how much our friendship means to me, I thought it would be fun to make her a home made card. I get incredibly inspired whenever I walk into the Paper Source. Each card they carry seems so unique and special to me; unfortunately their prices can be a bit over the top. I choose to take inspiration from one card I particularly liked, and added my own flair to it. The skeletons I hand drew myself as well as the golden spine and typography.




-Lauren

6 comments:

  1. That is seriously awesome! I'm also an artist and while I'm more into pastels, I recently tried one of those 'watercolour pens'- seriously great for on-the-go!


    PvdH

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love this card!!! how cute is that!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to start to use that, "Friendiversary"
    What a great card.

    xo
    www.aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! :-) i love it!

    xoxo
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how beautiful, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of celebrating a "friendiversary"
    Your card is seriously awesome!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete