Monday, August 29, 2011

Spots and Stripes

(Vintage sunglasses, F21 onesie, vintage belt, Urban Outfitters skirt, Target tights, F21 shoes, AE necklace)




I'm definitely a fan of mixing patterns. You can match any two patterns together, just as long each has one of the same color. I'm so ready for fall; over that summer I picked up crazy patterned sweaters at different flea markets and thrift stores. I'm anxiously awaiting for the changing leaves, warm drinks, and especially Halloween. My roommate and I have been restraining ourselves from decorating the place.




-Lauren



3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! I need to try it sometime with stripes. :)
    Beautiful blog!

    http://pearsandprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos! and those tights are so cute ~ i've been looking for a pair like those actually!!
    xx ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete